Building inspections & drug testing from experienced inspectors
Buy With Confidence!
Experienced house inspectors for your building inspection
At NZ House Surveys, you can be sure your inspections are carried out to the highest possible standard with an experienced house inspector.
Why choose us for your house inspection?
- When we inspect the property, we supply two people as opposed to just one because you know that four eyes are better than two!
- Our inspections are longer, meaning we're much more thorough in our work.
- We are members of NZ Institute of Building Inspectors.
- We offer an after-sales service so that we can meet up with you and explain your report.
- Our housing inspection company can offer Meth testing - and the results are IANZ accredited.
- We know that the housing market can be fiercely competitive, which is why we offer a 24 hour turnaround on our inspections so you can make an informed decision quickly. You will receive a digital copy of your report within 24 hours, and a hard copy is posted same business day.
Services provided include:
At NZ House Surveys, the services provided by our friendly house inspectors include:
- Pre-purchase building reports
- Meth testing
- Asbestos sampling
- Thorough reporting
- A fast turn around
- Safe and sanitary reports
- 3rd party reports and Certificates of Acceptance (CoA)
- Earthquake reports
- Relocation reports
- Palmerston North and Manawatu
- Upper Hutt/ Lower Hutt and the wider Hutt Valley
- Napier/ Hastings and the wider Hawkes Bay.
Choose your level of reporting - Bronze, Silver or Gold
If you are about to purchase a house, get a pre-purchase house inspection for your peace of mind, contact the team today!