Building inspections & drug testing from experienced inspectors
Buy With Confidence!
Experienced house inspectors for your pre-purchase house inspection
At NZ House Surveys, you can be sure your inspections are carried out to the highest possible standard with an experienced house inspector and a NZS 4306 Certificate of Inspection.
Why choose us for your house inspection?
- When we inspect the property, we supply two people as opposed to just one because you know that four eyes are better than two!
- Our inspections are longer, meaning we're much more thorough in our work.
- We are members of Standards NZ and the NZ Institute of Building Inspectors.
- We offer an after-sales service so that we can meet up with you and explain your report.
- Our housing inspection company can offer Meth testing - and the results are IANZ accredited.
- We know that the housing market can be fiercely competitive, which is why we offer a 24 hour turnaround on our inspections so you can make an informed decision quickly. You will receive a digital copy of your report within 24 hours, and a hard copy is posted same business day.
- We offer indemnity insurance for your protection.
Services provided include:
At NZ House Surveys, the services provided by our friendly house inspectors include:
- Pre-purchase building reports
- Meth testing
- Asbestos sampling
- Thorough reporting
- A fast turn around
- Safe and sanitary reports
- 3rd party reports and Certificates of Acceptance (CoA)
- Earthquake reports
- Relocation reports
- Palmerston North and Manawatu
- Upper Hutt/ Lower Hutt and the wider Hutt Valley
- Napier/ Hastings and the wider Hawkes Bay.
- Christchurch and the wider Canterbury region
- Central Otago & Queenstown-Lakes Districts
Choose your level of reporting - Bronze, Silver or Gold
If you are about to purchase a house, get a pre-purchase house inspection for your peace of mind, NZ House Surveys has indemnity insurance, so contact the team today!